Fully automatic electric pump designed for dispersing standing water on swimming pool automatic covers where a build up of water would cause damage to the pool cover.
- Large base for stability
- Built-in float switch for automatic operation
- Efficient and maintenance free pump
Suitable for winter use on top of swimming pool covers, to remove rain water and prevent the cover itself from breaking due to the heavy weight of the accumulated water.
- Protection rating: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Input voltage: 230V - 50Hz single phase
- Supplied with 10m cable and UK plug
- Multi-hose fitting with clapet valve
- Operating range: From 0.5 to 6 m³/h with head up to 6.5 m
- Liquid temperature range: From 0 to 35 °C (EN 60335- 2-41)
- Maximum Particle size: 5 mm
- Automatic start/stop: start 55 mm - stop 35 mm.
- Two year warranty
Electric pump made of resistant thermoplastic material. Motor, shaft, bolts and screws in stainless steel. Triple interposed ring seal with oil pre-combustion chamber. Incorporated float for automatic operation. Continuous duty asynchronous motor. Stator positioned in stainless steel enclosure with cap to cover wiring and capacitor.