Perfect for use in indoor and outdoor pools, Fi-Clor Superfast can be used a Shock Chlorine treatment, and can also be used as a regular Sanitiser.
- Contains 78% available Chlorine (around 23% more than regular stabilised chlorine)
- Most Powerful Stabiliser-free Chlorine available in the UK
- Can be dosed directly
- Dissolves rapidly and acts fast
- Forms High levels of active free chlorine to kill bacteria and help control algae
- No dumping of water to control cyanuric acid levels (especially on indoor pools)
- Convenient alternative to stabilised chlorine
For indoor Swimming Pools, Fi-Clor Superfast is our most recommended product. As it is stabiliser free, it will not add any stabiliser (cyanuric acid) to your Swimming Pool, and will thus help avoid the problem of 'chlorine lock'.
USE THE DAY BEFORE A POOL PARTY FOR SPARKLING CLEAR WATER!!
This 'shock pot' contains sufficient Superfast product for 2 Superchlorinations or 1 major shock dose in the average domestic swimming pool of 11,000 gallons (50m3).
Use proportionately less to Superchlorinate smaller pools and use the measure provided for other applications such as dosing small above ground pools and spas.
Always read the instructions on the container prior to use.