Adheseal (290ml) fits in to a mastic/skeleton gun and is a one pack, which is clean and easy to use, unlike other sealers if Adheseal gets onto skin it is easily removed with a damp sponge.
Adheseal is a unique underwater sealer that does not contain any solvents or isocyanates so will not float off during application. Because it doesn't contain solvents it can even be used on sensitive materials such as marble or styrene based compounds. This also means that it will not shrink or tear. The product adheres extremely well to many different kinds of dry and damp surfaces and will even stick and cure under water.
Adheseal can be applied above and below the water line so there's no need to drain the pool.
- Cures under water
- Very high degree of adhesion to most surfaces, even under water.
- Suited for application between two parts for spot welding later.
- Suited to just about any modern paint system.
- Can be sprayed wet-on-wet.
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to +100°C.
Adheseal has a range of uses, from replacing and repairing small mosaic tiles in Swimming Pools, to sealing cracks in and around wall fittings, it's something no Swimming Pool owner should ever be without.