PAC-150-0008 - MasterTemp - Natural Gas - 400
The MasterTemp heater’s easy-to-read controls make system operation and monitoring simple. Pool and spa temperatures can be pre-set and controlled with the push of the button. A digital display indicates the water temperature, and five led lights give you system status and let you know if the heater needs service.
- Models 125-400 feature Cupra Nickel Heat Exchangers
- All models use 4” flue
- Best-in-class energy efficiency – High efficiency rating makes these heaters extremely economical to operate. If your pool heater is more than 5 years old, chances are a MasterTemp heater could quickly pay for itself in utility bill savings.
- All MasterTemp models offer 82% thermal efficiency – the highest in its class
- Very compact design for such a high-performance heater. All heaters measure 21” L x 21” W x 28” H with exception of the 125BTU which measures 21” L x 21” W x 23” H.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets the MasterTemp heater heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, the MasterTemp heater is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and centre, no matter how the MasterTemp heater is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp heaters are engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handle the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, the MasterTemp heater is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation through a series of features, including: a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory-set limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required, stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.